Love hurts, love scars
Love wounds, and mars any heart
Not tough or stong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain...
I'm young , I know, but even so
I know a thing or two, and I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot...
Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
Theyre not foolin me
"Rise up With Fists" is one of my favorite songs and I usually feel empowered when I listen to it, but when she played it, it only highlighted my overwhelming weakness. Some days I feel strong, happy, content, successful. Others, I feel tired, defeated, lonely and hopeless. Is this life--this constant pendulum that swings from one extreme to the other? Fortune spun the wheel and I am out of luck. Happiness turned sadness. She will spin again, and I can only hope for joy.
I usually enjoy myself at concerts, but tonight was awful. Maybe it was because I was behind a tall dude who kept shifting his weight and thereby his head. Maybe it was because I have to work on a project. Maybe it is because I would be going home alone. Maybe it was because I had not spoken with a human being today. I don't even know why I am writing this. I am the only one who reads this blog.

1 comment:
Keep writing. It's a good release (therapy) and I read it.
Post a Comment