skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tiptoe, quiet.

Friday, November 7, 2008

"Why is it white girls don't ever have any ideas?"

Let's just keep entertaining separate Sundays.
Me on my knees, tilling soil. 
You, 
root fingers reach up. 
I keep plucking.
Nothing but weeds.



Posted by Marie at 11:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • "I've got a foggy notion, baby."
      • "But now I think I'm able to carry on"
      • Up Your's Murphy
      • "Does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rul...
      • Too Much Information.
      • Adverb: The Tearfully Lonely Reject
      • 'I'm not the same girl who wears pig-tails, and sa...
      • "Why is it white girls don't ever have any ideas?"
      • On the Road Again, Rebuilding my Home.
      • Leaving at 8 A.M., Returning at 9 P.M.
      • Deconstruction, Reconstruction
      • Well, I feel just like a child
      • "It's Involuntary"
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Marie
View my complete profile