At this time last year I was a full-fledged man-hater. Whenever a couple walked past, I whispered, "fuck off," under my breath. All men seemed to be either entirely boring or entirely idiotic. I wished Cupid would shoot his arrow through his own eye.
This year, I'm buying furniture with a man, and we're talking about flying across the country for the holidays.
I never really cared for men-haters anyway.
It's different, obviously. It's better.
2 comments:
We are all men haters some time in our life. Then we get over it and find someone better. Which you have.
"M"
Yikes, ouch "M."
Though I can not say that I have not done my fair share of comparing, I hesitate to call people "better" than others.
This experience is better, sure. However, the people are different, not better or worse. We are all wonderful and perfect on some days and obnoxious and awful on others.
J- is not a better human being than other people I have been with. He is better for me.
I think you're biased though...if you are indeed who I think you are "M." I'm glad you adore him.
Post a Comment