
Not so well rested: Woke up after being chased by a knife wielding man whom I killed by smashing him between the front bumper and the back of another car; Lord of the Flies boys in black V-necks were trying to kill me too (had to kill one of them as well); a hot party guy tried to drug me via damp cloth; and polar bears and everyone around me were involved a carnivalesque orgy.
Pain in the Ass: Dre destroyed my gluteus and thighs.
Success: Two vintage dresses that I ordered online came today. They are a little big, but perfect.
Middle of the road: I headed off to the dog park only to find that the Huskies were having a game which lead to the blocking off of an entire road. I am not talking about a minor street. This was a serious, main road which leads to many important places. Therefore, the dog park was out. One would think that this city would have a better way of organizing traffic. Lately, I have been feeling more adventurous so I decided to drive to a different dog park which I have been wanting to visit for a while. The weather was gorgeous, my tank was full, no one was expecting me anywhere and so without any idea of where it was going, I took off. I ended up losing my way and had no idea where I was, but it was perfect. I happened upon a windy tree-lined road. The leaves were at the first stage of turning, my music was loud, the windows were down and I felt at peace. It was all sighs and smiles. Sometimes ending up nowhere is right were I want to be.
Disappointment: Game night. Why so serious? Aren't games supposed to be fun?
Good night moon.

No comments:
Post a Comment