Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sing me a song, music man!


What a great day!

Music!! Last week I went to Easy Street, practically wetting my pants due to the anticipation of the new "Cold War Kids" record. Last week was not the release date. Went home dejected. I ventured back to the store today, keeping expectations as low as possible only to find that today was the actual release date. Allowed myself to wet my pants. Thank you Venus! It's a cryptic and dark record. Perfect. If any one of the guys asked me into bed, I would have not a single hesitation. Before I found CWK's new album I discovered that Jenny Lewis had put out a new one too! Hurray Capitalism! I purchased both and they have become my new lovers.

High time for more friends...however abstract they may be.

Oh, I have also reclaimed the value of bleach (even if it is environmentally destructive), am prepared for a kick-ass party, and am on the path to scholastic success. All the boxes on my to-do list have been crossed and exceeded.

Mom, since you are the only reading my blog, you must be so proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM ALWAY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!