"Do you have a cold?"
"...Uh, no. I'm not sick. No cold..."
She paused and tilted her head down for a better, more serious peer. "Are you okay?"
Caught. I shrugged and shook my head, "Um, yes. I'm...okay."
"Oh, okay. Sorry."
"You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is that you do it to yourself
Just you, you and no one else."
It's funny how one's brain and emotions can fuck up a body. Power of the mind?
I've been here before.
Love. The Everly Brothers had it right:

1 comment:
Thank you "P" for caring. Even though they are our boss' sometimes it OK to talk to them. Especially when they do "care" about you & ask how you are. They are offering their help. And I am sure that "P" has been there before. Don't be afraid to show your feelings.
I LOVE YOU
M
Post a Comment