Getting older sucks. I wonder... if I am a partner/team with someone, will it will be bearable?. I think that is (as I consider it to be) the case. For now, I am stuck with the cool reality of collected parking tickets and monthly rent. Entire afternoons spent at the Seattle Municipal Court make me want to impale myself and drop-kick all of the nonchalant service workers staring callously at the engorging line behind their counter. I am 100% unsympathetic to their 2:30 lunch breaks. If they were to spend such an hour running around, trying to figure out where to fix a problem, they would feel the same. Maybe they do.
Why, then, must they look at me like I am just another idiotic Seattleite? Screw you, City of Seattle. Do you know how much transparent money I have surrendered to you? Your parking cops can suck my ass.
I am me... paying my own living fee for my dog, my habits, needs and me. I wake up and drag through a pre-planned day. It keeps me in track. To stray would to be to destroy.
I wish there were someone/something to deliver much needed to vivacity. Should I look for an agent?
No comments:
Post a Comment