Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Or A Gangsta

I dare say: Damn, it feels good to be a quitter.

I am relieved. Relieved that I find myself in a place I neither expected nor wanted to be in. I think that a year ago I saw my life as being rather linear (in retrospect, what a yawn) and now I have even less of an idea about what is going on or where I am headed. God, it is thrilling to be young and free and I don't care if it's trite or if I have written about it before, but I love the moments when I sense the amount of freedom I have and connect it to all the possibilities. I feel it. 

I used to have plans. So much for those. Then I came up with a new one. Another one bites the dust. Some good-byes really are good ones; I've seen a few.

And quite frankly I am no longer anxious about finances because last night, we were playing with the Magic 8 Ball (you know the one) and it confirmed that I am going to be a millionaire. So...that was a relief.

In case you're wondering: I'm thinking about...um...maybe...moving? To...uh...Uruguay? Where I plan on making a mint doing stuff that, uh, people in Uruguay really like. I don't know what yet, but I'm pretty sure there are things they love and would pay big bucks for. So yeah, these are just ideas though. What do you think? 

1 comment:

mellamosara said...

uruguayans are famous for throwing down their millions on whatever little thing theyll love you