I really can't believe how great my life is right now. I'm involved in an academic program that is positioning me to spring into a fulfilling career. I have such a good feeling about this venture. I'll likely sleep with my text books for the next year...well, at least on the nights that I- doesn't stay over.
I'm dating a man who proves to be more caring, positive, supportive, attentive, and fun with each passing day. Whenever we spend time together, my face invariably develops a lingering burn due to prolonged fits of laughter. His humor is smart and goofy. Smart... sigh, sigh, sigh...he is so smart. And, he appreciates my nerdy-ness.
We weren't able to meet for dinner tonight because he had class so we opted for a Skype session. Toward the end, I pulled out my Gollum voice and enacted a Gollum-esque performance. He loved it. It's nice to know that I can be a dork one minute with I- and have a serious conversation about education, art or social issues the next.
I feel like the timing of this relationship was perfect. We've been dating for quite a while, but it's not as rushed as past relationships have been for me. I feel so fortunate to have this man in my life.
As far as my home situation goes: I don't live in the safest place, but it's empowering to live in a home that belongs to me and only me. I control the cleanliness, company, and noise (well, unless my fuck-face neighbors are being loud cuntbuckets- sorry, my profane fingers got carried away). It's great to know that I can support myself in a home of my own. It's a place where I will be studying and preparing for my future and one in which I'll be cultivating a significant relationship. I have a feeling that this year will be one of the best.

1 comment:
Have I told you recently how Proud of you I am. Just in case you have forgotten. I AM sooooo very proud of you. And I am sooo happy that you have I in your life to help you complete it.
But the POTTY mouth has now made it's way to the fingers????? What is "M" to do now.
Love you
M
Post a Comment