Just when I thought that I'd have to pumpkin patch all by my lonesome, J- and I were magically off at the same time on the same day. It was nothing short of a miracle and so we went to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins always find themselves in my bathroom and this year is no exception. We have a pumpkin in our bathroom waiting until the next day both J- and I are off. I guess I can use this time to brainstorm a great carving idea.
Carving pumpkins in an apartment always sounds like a huge chore to me, but I am determined not to let this pumpkin, like so many that have come before it, go un-carved. We will butcher that thing and put it outside of our apartment door like a normal couple, so help me!
On a different note, it takes something pretty extraordinary to keep me up past 11 P.M. these days and last night I discovered just that: Annie Hall. Oh my word. What took me so long to see it? I find so many movies to be mind-numbing, eye-rolling worthy, and way too formulaic that I lose interest about 40 minutes in, but I didn't want this one to end. If we didn't already have our costume idea...
Sorry for the banal post. The clouds are back, thank goodness! Now I am going to curl up on the couch with the best pooch in the word and watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." Don't judge.

1 comment:
My little girl will alway be in you. No Judgement here.
M
Post a Comment