
My peers must think I am constantly on something.
I am used to their vacant stares by now and I have to be honest, I kind of like confusing them. While I was in class tonight, I received a call from a strange number. I was hoping whomever it was would leave a message. Nothing.
"You know, I hate when I don't pick up calls from people I don't know and they don't leave a message. It leaves me wondering if it was some sort of secret call. What if a unicorn just called me and I missed it?"
They looked up from their drafting boards and stared for roughly seven seconds then went back to work.
Last week, a girl next to me mumbled, "Jesus Christ," when she received a text message.
I leaned over and asked, "Jesus is texting you? Oh god, I am still waiting for him to text me!"
They looked up, gave me the "what are you even talking about right now?" look. It's ammunition at this point.
At least I have someone to share my stories with at the end of the day. I can always count on a laugh.

1 comment:
That picture is my favorite picture. Can we frame it?
Post a Comment